• nl
  • en
  • de
banenr image
oude loods lemmens metaalbewerking

History

In 1985 Lemmens Metaalbewerking was started by Jan Lemmens. Throughout the years, the company has grown and, in order to house the growing activities, in 1999 our current building was build. Here we have 340 square meters of office space and 1750 square meters for a workshop. In 2004 this has again been expanded with a new hall of 800 square meters. At the end of December 2015, Lemmens was taken over by Peter van der Zwaan and our manager Leon van Leeuwen. Together with the team, they shape the future of Lemmens Metaalbewerking with renewed energy.